Brown Werner attorneys have extensive experience representing the commercial nuclear industry in corporate investigations, employee concerns and allegation response matters, including regulatory enforcement proceedings, criminal cases and matters involving employee misconduct. Our attorneys counsel licensees with regard to internal investigations and are frequently called upon to assist with investigations of employee concerns, employment discrimination, “whistleblower” claims and compliance with safety culture and security culture policies.
We take a preventative approach in counseling our clients and have extensive experience in the following areas:
- Conducting independent investigations
- Representing licensees in regulatory enforcement proceedings
- Representing licensees and their employees in Office of Investigations interviews
- Representing licensees and their employees in investigations by Special Investigations Teams
- Preparing employee training materials and personnel policies
- Implementing discipline and discharge protocols